Reo Motors Incorporated
Reo Motor Car Company was established in 1904 in Lansing, Michigan by RE Olds. It started to produce trucks in 1911. Its most famous model was the Speedwagon truck chassis which was announced in 1915 and continued production with improvement until 1939. In the 1940s they started to build underfloor and rear-engined buses. It was acquired by the White Motor Company in 1957 and the last vehicle with Reo badge was produced in 1967.
Return to Anthony's Bus Homepage
Page created: 26 August 2012